Navigating You Through Covid-19
As a Church, we are family, as such we are committed to helping the family and community through the coronavirus pandemic.
This is a challenging time for many but we are reminded to stay in faith and not in fear as we trust in God and the promises in His Word which says
“Be merciful to me, O God, Be merciful to me! For my soul trusts in You; And in the shadow of your wings I will make my refuge, until these calamities have passed by”Psalm 57:1
We remain closed to the public as we continue to observe the social distancing measures. However, as a Church, we continue to be a blessing to our community through
- Contacting the vulnerable within our midst multiple times each week
- Providing food and essential items to those in need every week
- Contacting and reaching out to families weekly
- Providing pastoral care and support to those in need
- Providing online platforms for the youth, singles & couples
- Broadcasting uplifting and encouraging programmes weekly
Would you like to help the family?
Do you need to contact us?
To help us help you, we would like all who are in isolation or going through hardship to please ensure to reach out to us on 020 8888 9992 or email us at email@example.com. Let us know your situation and how we can help.
As we continue to observe the governmental measures we pray that God will give you grace, strength, wisdom, directions and protection as He navigates you to have fruitful days and weeks working from home, teaching your children at home, learning new skills, maintaining relationships, working on the front line and staying safe in Jesus name amen!